Jotun is growing fast all over the MEIA region (Middle East, India and Africa), and to continue our ambition of further growth and development, we need talented young employees to drive us forward.
The Jotun MEIA graduate program is one important tool in meeting this challenge, as it offers the graduates a rich and fulfilling experience along with extensive training. Jotun MEIA region is looking for young talent for a one year graduate program that will be integrated into a full time permanent position. We will give this opportunity to highly qualified candidates that we believe can make a difference to the future development of Jotun. The Jotun MEIA graduate program will take the graduates through a challenging and exciting journey in the organization. Selected candidates will also be given specific tasks and assignments for a maximum period of 3 months outside their home location within the MEIA region.
Loyalty, respect, care and boldness are our Jotun values, and the foundation for all our business. These values will be reflected in our graduate program.
Jotun Maroc was established in 2008 as one of the key markets in North Africa with an office and a warehouse in Casablanca. We believe Morocco has a huge growth potential in North Africa and would like to strengthen its market position as well as the organization further in Morocco. This position will be based in Casablanca and reporting to the Sales Manager – Decorative.
– Attend to dealers’ and distributors’ enquiries and complaints by responding efficiently to ensure maintaining a good business relationship.
– Promote and sell Jotun Decorative products to customers in allocated geographical territories through regular visits to maintain good relationship & obtain market information.
– Create new customers by planning, frequent visits to potential customers and attend to relevant queries to increase market shares.
– Follow up customers on proper pricing and customer selection to achieve sales budget, DSO and gross margin.
– Individual tasks and responsibilities along with close mentoring and coaching from your managers
– Substantial on-the-job learning in the organization
– One assignment for a maximum period of 3 months in the MEIA region
– Personal and professional growth and a possibility to have an exciting career within a global company
Détails du poste
|Date de publication:||2016-01-03|
|Lieu de travail:||Casablanca, Maroc|
|Domaine de la société:||Fabrication et Production|
|Niveau de carrière:||Expérimenté|
postuler:Sales Executive Decorative Dealer – Jotun MEIA Graduate Program