• To deal with and resolve complex IT problems for our clients within desktop and office applications.
• To plan and schedule daily workload and seek advice and guidance for more complex resolution of IT problems.
• Able to use basic laboratory skills to setup and troubleshoot problems.
• To draft clear and concise case notes and technical documentation.
• To understand customer requirements, and able to clarify what is required and to follow-up with basic action plans.
• To keep the customer and the team updated of progress and problem resolution using verbal and written communications.
• Ensure availability, maintain and development of core systems in an Active Directory environment, based on Microsoft Technology.
• Support local users, across the allocated region, in all infrastructure related topics such as AD, Exchange, LAN, WAN and remote access.
• Development of existing infrastructure.
• Ensure the defined Service Level agreements are met and the availability of IT systems are optimised.
• To ensure customer satisfaction results scores are maximised.
• To build good working relationships and rapport with the client and the European and Global IT Support team.
• To act as a mentor for less experienced team members and assist with the training of newly recruited Support Engineers as well as contributing to the development of others.
• To act as product champion in your area of technology and to pass this knowledge on to team members.
• To have an awareness of various protocols, and the application of procedures such as ISO and NPI, client server environments and some architecture knowledge.
• Coordinate with external suppliers as required.
• Assist the Operations Manager in strategic questions related to the improvement of IT services.
Détails du poste
|Date de publication:||2016-02-03|
|Lieu de travail:||Casablanca, Maroc|
|Domaine de la société:||Informatique/Matériel|
|Niveau de carrière:||Débutant|
postuler:IT SUPPORT TECHNICIAN